Jan 7, 2009

Update on Goals

So far the only goal I've committed to is journaling which I have done every day. I must say that it has been great to be writing in my journal again daily because when I examine my life, pray via journaling it leads to me reading my Bible more and just being more conscious, or intentional of what I'm doing. I've also played guitar twice since the new year started. That is something I want to do more regularly.

Intentional. I really want to be that way.

Health. I need to start working out on a regular basis. It is so hard to get started. I could get going by walking the dog. The first step is getting workout clothes to work.

For friendships, I need to spend less time online and actually do something face to face.

Well, I will revisit all this again soon.

No comments: